All the shawls of 2013.
Shawls that were just finished, or begun and finished.
1. The Shawl Without A Name. From very early this year.
2. Aella. Also finished up early this year. I actually want to reknit this shawl, and make a bunch of pattern tweaks.
4. Red Mesh Shawl. Started as a very last minute gift for Christmas last year. Bound off on New Years. But not posted about (or gifted) until March. The pattern is exclusive (and free) for people who join the Announce Announce list.
9. Green Mutant Shawl. Garter stitch with simple shaping and i-cored edging. What’s not to love?
11. Teeny Tiny Flower Fields. This shawl managed to hide from the blog, all year long.
12. Plucky, Plucky, Shawl. Not quite finished when I took the photo, it still needs a good blocking, but almost there.
I tried to list them in the order I talked about them on the blog, and in doing so realized I’ve been falling down big time on FO posts. Something to work on in the new year I suppose. 🙂
See you in 2014.