I’m always working on some project or another, which means I often have FOs and new designs to share. You can see all my FOs … here … and all my designs … here.
I had hoped that even more swatches would be the final round of green swatches. But I guess that was not to be.
I’m exploring the idea of a Shawl Geometry II, (and maybe a 3). Taking the ideas and the shapes in Shawl Geometry even further.
So I’m playing with
- increases and decreases
- turning things on their head
- shifting lines and shapes
- cutting shapes in halves, quarters, thirds
- varying degrees and angles
- new ways to make old shapes
- and playing with playing
Playing with playing. I think I like it.
If you’d like more FO Friday posts, from other bloggers, visit Tami’s blog.