Each Wednesday, I post a snapshot of the projects I’m working on, and where my brain is at.
A brief moment of touching base this week.
- I’m weaving in the ends of my Banaue Breeze sweater – just in time for winter.
- Thinking about what I want my free-form knitting piece to become.
- Diving back headfirst into edits for Shawl Geometry Book Three.
- While putting the finishing touches on the second edition of Shawl Geometry Book Two.
- And also answering questions & dropping Shawl Geometry Book One in to Ravelry libraries.
Whew. Hope your week is going wonderfully.
The second edition of Shawl Geometry Book One is now available! Huzzah!!!
If you’ve already bought the first edition of Shawl Geometry Book One, check your inbox for the update! You should have received an email with a download link for the second edition. That email also has instructions on how to get the book added to your Ravelry library. If you don’t see the email, (make sure you’re checking the email linked to your paypal account), check your spam folder, and if it’s still not there shoot me an email!
If you want to learn more about the Shawl Geometry Series, and buy your very own copy of the updated, expanded, and fully revised edition of Shawl Geometry Book One, click here.