It’s Friday again. And again, I don’t know how that happened or where Thursday went. Oh well.
- a post about crescents
- the Conclusion of the Shawl Geometry blog series
- got Shawl Geometry II edits back.
- lots of spinning
- work-ey things
- lots of brainstorming, and therefore a wall of post-it-note ideas
- the end of the month (goodbye July, hello August)
- updated and cleaned up the pattern page. (go browse, get patterns)
Next week there will be:
- more work-ey things.
- a post color in shawls
- editing Shawl Geometry II
- more spinning
- I still need a new knitting project
- small updates to things.
I’m playing with a (non sucky) Friday ritual.
I’d love to hear any thoughts or ideas, your Friday ‘rituals’ if you have them. You’re totally welcome to look at your week, past or future, here (or on your own.)
But either way, be nice, and I’d rather not have shoulds. ie. “you should…”